Senior Full Stack Engineer
Our company was born with a powerful vision: to improve our clients business efficiency without sacrificing human connection to make quality housing more accessible. DashQ’s conversational AI tools automatically answer questions, book tours, automates business processes and removes black holes that exist between teams – removing busy work and empowering our clients to focus on tenant experience.
About the Role
DashQ is on an exciting journey of rapid expansion, and you could be a significant part of shaping our future. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer and Team Lead, you will play a pivotal role in our team, developing a customer-facing payments interface set to handle over $1 billion in transactions annually over the next year and a half . Leveraging your deep technical expertise, you will architect, build, and maintain systems that deliver seamless and secure payment experiences to our customers, driving the core financial operations of our rapidly growing pop-tech business.
Here at DashQ, we are looking for highly driven individuals who bring a balance of creativity and pragmatism to problem-solving. Your role will include leading a dynamic team of developers, actively contributing to individual projects, and setting the standard for coding excellence in the multifamily industry. You'll help identify, engage and implement novel solutions that will push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Lead and mentor a small team of developers, providing guidance, support, and technical expertise.
- Define and enforce coding standards, best practices, and architectural guidelines.
- Collaborate with the development team to design, develop, and deploy software solutions.
- Ensure adherence to project timelines and deliverables.
Full Stack Development:
- Design and develop robust, scalable, and efficient web applications using Angular, .NET C#, SQL Server hosted on Azure Cloud
- Create responsive and intuitive user interfaces to enhance the user experience.
- Implement back-end APIs and services to support front-end functionalities.
- Perform database design, optimization, and management using SQL Server.
- Collaborate with product owners, business analysts, and stakeholders to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Plan and prioritize project tasks, estimate efforts, and allocate resources effectively
- Monitor and report project progress, identifying risks and implementing mitigation strategies
- Ensure timely delivery of projects while maintaining a high level of quality
- Foster a collaborative and positive work environment within the development team
- Conduct code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and encourage continuous learning
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including UX/UI designers and QA engineers, to ensure seamless integration and successful project outcomes
- Actively participate in agile development methodologies, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives
Emerging Technologies and Industry Trends:
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Angular, .NET C#, SQL Server, and property technology
- Identify opportunities to leverage emerging technologies and industry best practices to improve development processes and enhance product offerings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer with expertise in Angular, .NET C#, and SQL Server
- Proficiency in designing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of the product development process, experience building mad managing project backlogs, and managing deliveries via project management software (i.e. Jira, Asana, etc)
- Experience in database design, optimization, and management using SQL Server
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and debugging skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work effectively, and meet project deadlines
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at DashQ, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Fun company social events
- Three (3) weeks of vacation and paid holidays
Job Compensation Range
The base salary range for this role is $120,000 - $175,000.00. DashQ offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
DashQ provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applications for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.