Business Development Executive, Healthcare (Remote within Canada)
Multiview Financial Software
Business Development Executive, Healthcare (Remote within Canada)
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, we are seeking an ambitious Business Development Executive to join our fast-moving Sales and Business Development team with a successful background in selling software or business software solutions.
In this sales role, you will be responsible for selling Multiview’s core business software solutions to prospective new healthcare enterprise clients.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Network directly with Hospital and Health System leadership to analyze their business needs and requirements within North America.
- Identify and engage with prospective customers through business directories, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, or trade show or conference attendance.
- Develop, progress, and maintain the new business pipeline, tracking opportunities across the different stages of the prospect’s sales process to meet quota objectives.
- Propose solutions, provide functionality and pricing information, prepare, and present sales presentations and facilitate product demos to prospects, and respond to RFPs/RFIs encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Accurately scope, and package the Multiview solutions for budgetary and contract documents.
- Negotiate the pricing and the terms and conditions for contract agreements to close the sale.
- Understand differentiators of Multiview and continue the education of the industry and professional interest.
The ideal candidate aligns with one or more of the following preferred experiences :
- Experience in Accounting or Finance and strong interest in being in sales
- Experience selling complex solutions to organizations
- Experience in B2B Software Sales
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Experience selling into the healthcare industry
- Strong work ethic with business education or experience
Click here to learn more about Multiview Financial Software!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
At Multiview, being creative with great communication and problem-solving skills is really important, but equally so are having a passion for driving client success and the desire to be a contributing member of our culture, where the genuine care of people is our compass.
The successful candidate will be a high-performing sales expert with demonstrated software sales experience through the full sales cycle with active engagements including, but not limited to, prospecting, value proposition, contracting, negotiations, deal closure, understanding the target markets (company project challenges/opportunities) to build trust and earn the business of our prospect.
If this sounds like you, read on!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop and lead enterprise sales and high-priority opportunities from prospecting to close.
- Understand the prospective clients’ buying cycles to accurately predict the potential and timing of deal closures- clearly communicating your forecasts with stakeholders at all levels.
- Interact directly with prospects to address business, functionality, and technical questions.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team, Marketing team, and experts of Multiview to design, manage and lead use cases and proofs of concepts in response to prospective clients’ requests for RFPs and RFI’s
- Coordinate with product experts within Multiview and facilitate strategic expert-led conversations with prospective clients.
- Provide technical, value-based solutions overview for the product configured to a client’s requirements and use cases.
- Lead negotiations, pricing, prepare proposals and contractual documentation.
- Director of Business Development
- Clients and prospects
- Business Development and Solution Engineers team
- Marketing team
- All internal and external stakeholders
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Extensive collaboration with team members and other departments
- Flexible hours around core business hours
- Remote work option
- Travel within North America as required (10-35%)
- Business Development Executive– Ownership of the sales process for prospects in their due diligence for the replacement of their current vendor. Understanding how to derive expected outcomes and offer best practice recommendations to achieve those outcomes with Multiview software is vital to this role.
- Teamwork – works with multiple teams cross-functionally, effectively addressing the needs of each team while always keeping the client’s outcomes as the driver.
- Problem-solving – Proactive in anticipating and resolving problems. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to meet the requirements of the project are required.
- Time management – Ability to handle multiple schedules simultaneously to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks to ensure smooth a prospective experience.
- Communication – Ability to address different audiences using appropriate language to communicate their meaning clearly and efficiently, both written and verbal.
- Initiative – Seeks, accepts, and completes new tasks; works independently with little supervision.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma with a focus on Business ((Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Health Care Administration is preferred).
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written), research, problem-solving, presentation, and interpersonal skills with experience working in a client-facing role.
- A results-oriented mindset with a passion for delivering quality products for our stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage a high volume of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and problem-solve with keen attention to detail.
- Build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organization, planning, prioritization, and ability to organize, schedule and facilitate effective meetings.
- Willingness to be coached, mentored, and driven to reach your fullest potential.
- Experience demonstrating Multiview’s core values, building, and advancing the reputation of the company and its clients.
- Ability to travel (10-35%) across North America.
- Experience Level: 2-5 yrs. Enterprise Business Development role selling B2B software solutions.
- Education and/or Certification in Accounting or Finance is considered an asset.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is close to what we are looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encouraging everyone to apply.
Multiview builds powerful, easy-to-use financial applications for clients across North America. As a leader in the ERP/Financial Software industry, we partner with sophisticated clients across multiple industries to End Month End™. We are extremely proud of the company we have built. Bringing together professionals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise is vital to making our company stronger.
Our people-first culture is our biggest advantage, and we are excited to share that commitment with you!
WHY JOIN MULTIVIEW?
At Multiview, you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a company culture built to empower and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Multiview is THE Software Company for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by taking care of our employees first.
“Multiviewers” strongly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at work and in life and we encourage that by offering:
- Competitive Compensation with benefits from Day 1.
- 4 weeks vacation to start, additional paid time off to supplement work-life balance, wellness, and mental health days.
- Company paid competitive Benefits including Extended Health, Dental, Vision and more.
- Workplace Flexibility (Choice to work remotely in Canada or from our HQ office in Ottawa, ON)
- Health and Wellness Perks
- Company-arranged social event
- Continuous growth opportunities, professional development training support and leadership development
Please submit your resume, and a cover letter describing, why you are a unique fit for this position by applying to this posting.
We thank all applicants for expressing their interest in Multiview; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Multiview is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
ACCESSIBILITY & DIVERSITY:
Multiview promotes a diverse, inclusive, and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we are building a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encouraging everyone to apply.
Multiview is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to creating a barrier-free working environment for all. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and Ontario Human Rights Code, Multiview will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process for applicants with disabilities, upon request.