Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Noibu is Canada’s Capital city’s fastest-growing technology company. We help brands recover millions of dollars in lost sales every day by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. You may have heard of some of our customers like Levi’s, Champion, Air Transat, Guess, and Jelly Belly.
The tenet of our culture has been ‘People First’ from Day 1. Our Employee Satisfaction Survey scores have consistently been the highest in our city year over year and we're always striving on being better!
About the Team:
Noibu is looking for an exceptional Enterprise Solutions Engineer to join our growing Pre-Sales team as we enter a new phase of expansion. As an important contributor of our Sales team, you will take the lead on all aspects of technical sales demonstrations. You will draw upon your strong technical experience to expertly answer queries regarding the functionality and implementation of our industry-leading product.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide technical support to our sales and partner teams through various channels.
- Become an expert on Noibu’s platform and integrations.
- Play a critical role in closing the biggest deals, and the best logos, by validating technical requirements and communicating technical value to our prospects.
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations and proof of concepts.
- Explore creative ways to leverage the Noibu platform and answer technical inquiries.
- Develop technical solutions to help prospective clients troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Collaborate with Accounts Executives, Sales Support Specials and Technical Support Specialist to ensure that technical requirements are being satisfied.
- Partner with our engineering teams and oversee the enablement of new client integrations and onboarding.
What you've done before:
- Proven experience demonstrating technical product features to a wide range of audiences including enterprise clients.
- Previously built out and advised on technical solutions & integrations for eCommerce brands.
- Proven work experience and industry knowledge of eCommerce and SaaS.
- High emotional intelligence - you enjoy building relationships, value collaboration, and have a good sense of others’ motivations.
- Excellent communication skills, you are comfortable working with and supporting stakeholders at all levels of the organization about topics that vary from operational strategy to specific tactical details.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic, consistently striving to achieve exceptional results and surpass team and individual objectives.
- A University or college degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or completion of a web development courses.
What you'll be measured on:
- Your ability to communicate and prove technical value of our platform to a broad audience and validate customers requirements through your in-depth knowledge and understanding of Noibu.
- Your influence on increasing sales team quota attainment through your contributions as a Solutions Engineer.
Why should you consider Noibu?
🦄 We’re working to be Ottawa’s next Unicorn
Noibu is going to impact billions of shoppers. By joining our small team on the ground floor, you have the opportunity to do something amazing with us and grow more than you even realize is possible.
We're a pay for impact company that is striving to lead the market in regards to compensation. Outside of your base salary, you have access to our Employee Stock Option Plan and potential variable pay or bonus arrangements.
🕰️ Unlimited Time Off & Flexible Working Style
In addition to unlimited time off, we enforce an annual minimum of 3 weeks for all employees and have a company wide holiday shut down every year. Our flexible working style means you get to choose the hours that work best for you.
🦷 Benefits from Day 1
Imagine having to wait 3 months into your new job to go to the dentist? Never at Noibu. We hired you. We believe in you, and everyone gets access to all benefits, perks, and allowances from their first day with us 🤝
🎉 Fun & Engagement
Lots of companies preach having fun, but we seriously do walk the walk. Think things like Monthly Company-Wide & Team-Specific Socials, frequent post-work Happy Hours, and a MAJOR annual Holiday Party 🎄
...Plus much, much more.
If you have experience that’s close to what we outlined but think you might be missing a couple of things, apply anyway! 🚀 What’s the worst that could happen? Noibu looks for people with exceptional potential, and we know that this takes many forms.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We encourage all applicants to indicate their preferred pronouns on their application (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).