Client Success Coordinator
At Trualta, we help families keep their loved ones safe, happy, and healthy at home. Our clinically-validated digital health platform brings professional-level training to individuals caring for loved ones with dementia, intellectual or developmental disabilities, Parkinson's Disease, stroke, and other illnesses. Our expanding content library continues to adapt to the unique needs of family caregivers. Caregiving is a serious challenge for many Americans with more than 15% of American workers reporting they are providing ongoing care for a loved one, making a solution like Trualta more valuable than ever.
Your role is crucial to ensuring Trualta’s growth by strategically supporting our government, health plan and healthcare partners. Our business has grown 300% over the past year, supporting clients across Canada and 32 US states. We pride ourselves in world class customer experience; we invest our time and resources into making sure our clients are successful implementing Trualta. You will partner closely with our Growth team, and report directly to the Director of Client Success.
The Client Services Coordinator role is a fast-paced position at the center of our organization, engaging across our product and content teams, as well as with clients in the US and Canada. You will spend time mastering our product, providing training & onboarding support to clients, and ensuring our clients are successful with Trualta’s platform.
What you’ll do:
- Support Relationship Managers and Implementation Manager as needed with various client service requests, including but not limited to: investigating issues with the portal, following up with requests for reporting, assistance adding staff to the portal for access.
- Address inquiries received via the Trualta email / inquiry form on the main webpage, routing caregivers to their appropriate Agencies or other providers for access to Trualta registration.
- Assist with submission of marketing requests for printing and distribution of promotional materials by various clients; send initial marketing packets to new clients during the implementation process.
- Monitor the Trualta x800 number and respond to messages, routing to others as appropriate for issue escalation or resolution; ensure that all calls are addressed by the end of the next business day.
- Support portal administration tasks for Trualta clients by submitting tasks related, but not limited to: updating portals with resources, local events, and adding users as requested by clients.
- Track submitted tasks to completion and provide updates to RMs / IMs as appropriate.
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Are:
- A Self-starter: You are able to work independently, taking the initiative to learn when faced with challenges
- Naturally Curious: You are always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Gritty: You’ll roll up your sleeves and take responsibility
- Collaborative: You love to work with others to solve tough problems
- A multi-tasker: You can juggle different projects in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree from a 2 year or 4 year University
- Past work history as a part of a high-performing company or team
- Evidence of independence and self-starter attitude
- Experience managing multiple projects and tasks throughout the day, with a history of demonstrating adaptability when a change in priority may be required
- BIG PLUS if you are passionate about healthcare, or have experience providing care
- Proficient with the GSuite, Notion, HubSpot, Zoom, Gong, Data Studio, and Shortcut ticketing system
- Open to learning other new business software