We’re making better days possible for every caregiver. Our online platform supports thousands of family members caring for aging loved ones at home through training, community, and individualized support. If you want your work to have a deep impact on the lives of others, this is the job for you.
We are seeking a Product Manager to lead our education product squad. In this role, you’ll work closely with your squad to boost our caregiver’s skills and knowledge through the Trualta platform. You’ll set clear objectives, working with your squad to bring creative solutions to our caregivers using the dual track agile process. This is an exciting role for someone that wants to manage the entire product life cycle, is eager to take on responsibility, and has the desire to have a major impact on the lives of caregivers.
- Vision and Strategy: Define and communicate the product squad’s vision and strategy aligned with company objectives and stakeholder needs.
- Discovery: Lead sessions to identify user needs, collaborate on prototyping solutions, and validate hypotheses through user testing.
- Prioritization: Prioritize features and enhancements based on product strategy, business value, user feedback, and market research.
- Sprint Planning and Execution: Oversee sprint planning, stand-ups, and address blockers to ensure timely product increments.
- Stakeholder Management: Regularly update stakeholders on product status, insights, and gather their feedback and requirements.
- User Experience Collaboration: Partner with designers to ensure user-centric designs that align with business objectives.
- Technical Collaboration: Work closely with developers to balance user needs with technical constraints and opportunities.
- Go-to-Market: Coordinate product launches with cross-functional teams and gather post-launch feedback.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Utilize metrics, analytics, and research methods to guide product decisions and measure success.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Master's degree or an MBA is a plus.
- 3 years of experience in Product Management or similar role in software product development
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and software development life cycle.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Acute understanding of educational needs, challenges, and user-centered design in the edtech space.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data to derive insights and inform decision making
- A valid passport, and are able to travel internationally between the United States and Canada as needed
- The ability to pass a company background check, as required by Trualta clients
About Trualta: With an estimated 45M family caregivers in North America alone, the family caregiver is the next frontier of eldercare. Our platform adapts training typically reserved for healthcare professionals and combines it with tools, support, and community to provide a full suite that the family caregiver can rely upon with confidence. We’re putting the family caregiver in the spotlight - and the healthcare industry is responding. Over the past year we’ve seen growth in our partnerships with government, social service organizations, healthcare providers, and insurance companies. You can learn more at www.trualta.com.
Know Your Peers
We mean really get to know them - weekly team wide ice breakers, online social events, remote coffee chats.
Our company grew dramatically during the pandemic, hiring from around the globe. We’ve implemented the tools and structure to help everyone thrive from wherever they choose to work.
Build Your Skills
Quarterly team-wide workshops, weekly 1:1s with your manager, access to peer groups, cross-functional projects, budget for courses, conferences, and webinars.
We bring the team together every year to celebrate, strategize, and team build.