Senior Full-Stack Software Developer
NOTE: We are only accepting candidates located in Canada at this time. Thank you
ZeroTek is a rapidly growing company providing the next generation of management platform and Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) serving small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Our software is deeply integrated with Okta and brings its advanced enterprise features to MSPs and their customers with a comprehensive multitenant service platform.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking ambitious, attentive-to-detail, and experienced individuals to join our team and contribute to working on ZeroTek’s product. We are looking for someone who is passionate about continued learning, solving big problems, and working with an enthusiastic, dedicated team. There is growth potential in the future for leadership opportunities.
Our Tech Stack:
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- Bootstrap 4
- Entity Framework 6, LINQ
- Visual Studio Unit Testing
- Hosting on Azure public cloud leveraging Azure App Servers and Azure SQL Server
- Azure DevOps is leveraged for CI/CD
- Development platform is Visual Studio 2022 on a Windows environment
- We operate under the Agile software development methodology
- Full stack software development (web front end and back end + database), ranging from requirements gathering, preparation of design documents, project planning, implementation, and testing.
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring of others on the development team.
- Contributing to our continuous integration and delivery cycle by writing unit tests, performing regression testing and integration testing.
- Investigating field found issues with the product and remediating software bugs.
- Contributing to peer code reviews to ensure ZeroTek's coding standards and best practices are maintained.
- Researching, evaluating, and creating proofs of concept of 3rd party product integrations for integration with ZeroTek.
- Reporting to the CTO.
- Minimum 8+ years of Software Development experience working on SaaS applications.
- Experience with UI development for web applications (ASP.NET MVC)
- Experience with MS SQL and Entity Framework
- Strong knowledge of C# (.NET 4.8+)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and happy to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working with REST APIs
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Production debugging and environment management
Why work here?
Though we’re based in Ottawa, Canada, we serve our global customer base remotely, so in this role you’ll work from home. We know the importance of staying engaged and connected in a virtual environment, so we’re flexible, open, and highly collaborative.
We operate in a relatively flat organization structure allowing for more authority and decision-making at the team contributor level. We share goals and objectives, enjoy spirited debates around strategy and tactics, and when a decision is made, everyone is accountable for their expected contributions. It’s a fun, respectful, mutually supportive environment, where making suggestions and asking for help are always welcome.
As a member of a smaller team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally while making a significant impact on the shaping of the company and product. We also offer opportunities for continuous learning and career development, including technical training and certification in Okta.
If you’re interested in what we’re doing and think you might be a good fit for our team, we look forward to hearing from you.